It seems we are really quite popular. Hooray! But to meet our rapidly growing commitments, we are always on the look-out for dedicated ninjas to bolster our Ops Team for short residential periods at our HQ in Wiltshire.
Whether you’re a blackbelt in data management, a guru of the call-centre, or you simply want some work-experience with a fantastic disaster-relief charity, we need your help.
Candidates should be:
- able to provide a minimum of one week of their time. Longer stays welcome!
- flexible, resourceful, and happy to work with minimal supervision.
- extremely computer literate.
- confident and friendly engaging with volunteers on the phone
Responsibilities will include a lot of routine admin, but will also cover:
- assisting in mounting and monitoring operations.
- facilitation of and participation in TR training.
- engaging with TR volunteers and partner organisations.
- logistical and administrative support to core TR functions.
In return for being an Ops Ninja, we will:
- provide you with 5* camp cot accommodation.
- pay for your return travel to HQ (limousines and jets not included unless they sponsor Team Rubicon with a deployment limousine service).
- A gleaming reference to send to employers or simply frame for the downstairs loo.